Happy Birthday Lil Sis!! ''Taryn Carpenter'' 1993-2012



Happy Birthday 2 My Sister This Day! It's been a difficult 3 yrs since May of 2012.. You were the one who encourage ''FunkBuzzer''...... when I shared the idea with you as an island of music, funk (means making somethin out of nothin quote from '@BootsyCollins and information. You sat there listenin giving me feed back & ideas, so we bounced ideas back and forth..... Though U aren't here physically....I know you around us still fa'sho.

The celebration of your transition as eye played the piano, eyes filled with tears....wonderin' what this all meant, why you had to leave so soon?.. I'm begining to embrace the answer that has been given to me through meditation & prayer.......... As we spent that last 12 hours 2gether before i got the call that you was on your way to the hospital, I truly enjoyed that time we spent laughin at that ''pizza shop'', jus havin a guud time, that's a memory i treasure most. There are plenty more moments and to leave it simple so that i finish and publish this post............I Love U and I Miss U and Thanx 4 being the first to ''Champion'' FunkBuzzer. And if I could have time to spend with U, I would Champion all that you do as well.

Guud Dey! & May the Funk keep U One With Thee!! Happy Birthdey Lil' Sis!! 

Comments

Popular Posts